Please take a moment to review the remote contracts that we have available:
Out of contract: $120/hr, minimum $70
Basic on-call remote support: $45/yr/computer + $96/hour, minimum $48
Basic monthly remote maintenance: $25/month/computer. All other labor is 10% off. (Remote: $86.40/hr, no charge for calls of 10 minute or less, Onsite: $108/hr, minimum $70, In-Shop: flat $117)
Basic maintenance includes:
- Windows/Mac updates
- Antivirus updates and scans
- Updates to other installed software such as browser, Java, Adobe flash, Adobe Reader
- Check system logs for errors that need to be addressed
- When applicable, verify that backups are current
- Optional upgrades include real-time* monitoring, managed anti-virus, and cloud backup.
REMINDER: We would like to remind clients that, although they may receive calls to the contrary, no one is monitoring their computers unless they are paying someone to do so. If you ARE paying someone and you get a call from someone else claiming to monitor your computer, hang up and call the company you're paying immediately. In other words, you should only ever receive monitoring-related calls from people you're paying to do that.
If someone calls you and claims they are monitoring your computer and you have not been paying a company to do so prior, hang up immediately.